Hi Martin,

It’s 15.03.

Regards,
Dineli

From: Martin Čech [mailto:mar...@bx.psu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 10:31 PM
To: Amarathunga A. Dineli Karunath; galaxy-...@bx.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] Trimmomatic tool is not visible in the workflow editor

Hi Dineli,

what version of Galaxy do you have installed?

thanks

Martin

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 10:27 AM Amarathunga A. Dineli Karunath
<dineli_karunathil...@nuhs.edu.sg<mailto:dineli_karunathil...@nuhs.edu.sg>>
wrote:

Hi,

I have a local galaxy instance and have installed many tools from the galaxy
tool shed. Recently I have installed Trimmomatic tool and installation was
successful but when I go to build a workflow, trimmomatic tool is not visible
in the tool panel. It works fine in all other places. Could you please help me
on this? Please refer the attachments I have provided.

Thanks & Regards,

Dineli