Hi Rui,
You can also take a look at this repo https://github.com/
ARTbio/GalaxyKickStart, and in particular this bit
https://github.com/ARTbio/GalaxyKickStart/tree/master/
extra-files/cloud_setup.

We used this to build standalone Galaxy images on the Jetstream and Google
clouds with a toolset that's as close to Main as one can get without
debugging a number of failed tool installs. Even though it's primarily used
for a cloud image setup, there is no reason for it cannot be used for a
local machine or a VM.