Hello,

I have installed prokka, perl and bioperl in my Galaxy's ToolShed.
However, my users are getting this error during execution of prokka:
Can't locate Bio/Root/Version.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib64/perl5
/usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl
/usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .) at
/home/galaxy/galaxy-prod/tool-data/toolshed.dependency.dir/prokka/1.11/crs4/prokka/f5e44aad6498/bin/prokka
 line 29. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/home/galaxy/galaxy-prod/tool-data/toolshed.dependency.dir/prokka/1.11/crs4/prokka/f5e44aad6498/bin/prokka
 line 29.

I was under the impression that the galaxy's tools will use the internal perl.
Do I just need to install Bio::Root:Version on my system installation of perl?
Please give me whatever information you can on this issue.

Regards,

Edgar Fernandez
System Administrator (Linux)
Direction Générale des Technologies de l'Information et de la Communication
Université de Montréal

PAVILLON ROGER-GAUDRY, bureau X-210
*  Bur. : 1-514-343-6111 poste 16568