Hi Mohamed,

“$__user_email__” is filled in by galaxy when generating the command line,
so you can directly refer to this in your command line.
See
https://github.com/galaxyproject/tools-iuc/blob/master/tools/tool_factory_2/rgToolFactory2.xml#L12

<https://github.com/galaxyproject/tools-iuc/blob/master/tools/tool_factory_2/rgToolFactory2.xml#L12>
for an example.