---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Katherine Beaulieu <katherine.beaulieu...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 2:55 PM
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] Workflow Execution Files
To: Aysam Guerler <aysam.guer...@gmail.com>

Awesome thanks Aysam! I was wondering if you know what happens to the job
parameters once they go through 'POST'? I am trying to add my own parameter
which should show up in the database. I was successful for an individual
job in tool-form.js, by just adding an attribute to the job_def.inputs
parameter but in tool-form-composite.js, just adding a parameter to
job_def.parameters[step size][job_input_id] doesn't automatically add to
the database.
Thanks for the help!