Dear all,
I've a issue using Galaxy with elastic cluster support.
It is provided by integrating SLURM and a worker node is added as soon as
jobs are submitted through the Galaxy portal.

When a job is submitted, the node takes some minutes to be configured.
After ~7 minutes, Galaxy give me a failure message "Job output not returned
from cluster".
On the contrary if the node is already up, everything is ok.
I tried only a very simple job getting the UCSC human genome.
I'm using the master galaxy branch with postgresq+nginx+uwsgi+proftpd.

Here is my job_conf.xml configuration:
https://gist.github.com/mtangaro/c0528c3d9a7b44b3bab35dbd947f2c81

I'm not a slurm expert. I went through the mailing list archive, but I did
not solved the issue.
Thanks a lot for your help.
Marco