Dear Galaxy Developers,

I am using Galaxy version 15.10 on my server, load-balancing is enabled. I
found a problem when running the jobs. When there are running jobs and if I
restart the Galaxy process at this time, the job will fail at the end of
the job with the error message such as:

IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/galaxy/database/tmp/tmpleXN4b'

That tmp file doesn't exist, I guess it is because when Galaxy process get
restarted, the tmp file get regenerated, so the job cannot find the correct
tmp file, then it was failed. Do you think this is a known issue, and is
there a fix for this?

Thank you in advance!
Mark