Un o’r 4 prifysgol uchaf yn y DU a’r orau yng Nghymru am fodlonrwydd myfyrwyr.
(Arolwg Cenedlaethol y Myfyrwyr 2016)
www.aber.ac.uk

Top 4 UK university and best in Wales for student satisfaction
(National Student Survey 2016)
www.aber.ac.uk
--- Begin Message ---
> I think there is a demand and partially Galaxy has support for these
> kind of limits for a user. Please have a look at:
>
> https://github.com/galaxyproject/galaxy/blob/dev/config/job_conf.xml.sample_advanced#L725

Yes I'm aware of the existing limits.  An ideal (from my point of view)
implementation would simply add another possible type to these.

> An extension to these would be super cool!

Ok that's all I needed to hear :-).  I guess I should base any changes
on the [dev] branch?

Thanks

Max

PS. My apologies for the email signature below, over which I have no control.

--- End Message ---