Hi Peter

Thanks for your comments - at least it doesn't sound like I'm missing the "perfect" way to migrate the installed tools. In the longer term moving towards bioconda dependency resolution will probably be more stable.

Also re breaking tool repos: even repos that aren't updated on the toolshed can break over time, for example if the URL for an executable moves, or if an implicit Python dependency is updated and breaks an install (these are both things that I'm seeing in my tests).

Thanks again

Best wishes

Peter