I installed a tool called heatmap and when I tried to run it I got this error:

bash:
/home/galaxy/shed_tools/toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/guru-ananda/heatmap/dbd447fcd3e4/heatmap/heatmap//home/galaxy/shed_tools/toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/guru-ananda/heatmap/dbd447fcd3e4/heatmap/r_wrapper.sh:
 No such file or directory

the actual script its trying to call is in:

/home/galaxy/shed_tools/toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/guru-ananda/heatmap/dbd447fcd3e4/heatmap/heatmap

<http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/guru-ananda/heatmap/dbd447fcd3e4/heatmap/heatmap>

so it looks like the tool is not configured correctly.  Any ideas on how to fix
it?

Thanks!