On 06/12/2016 17:36, Blaise Pascal Bougnom wrote:
Dear,

Please you give me the server name of Galaxy Orione?, It is to upload my file via FTP.

Best wishes

Dear Blaise,

upload via FTP is enabled only for internal users.

I can suggest you to put your dataset into a web-based file hosting
service, like dropbox or similar; then upload it in Orione using the
public url of your dataset into the section "URL/Text:" of the Upload
File tool.

Hope this helps,

--
Gianmauro Cuccuru