Thanks a lot, it works now!

Am 17.01.2017 um 16:45 schrieb Nate Coraor:
Hi Christopher,

It's been up for a while now. The IP address is now 128.118.250.24 - is it still resolving to 128.118.250.10 for you?

--nate

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 3:01 AM, Christopher Previti <christopher.prev...@dkfz-heidelberg.de <mailto:christopher.prev...@dkfz-heidelberg.de>> wrote:

    Hi Nate,
    Happy New Year (though belated)! I was wondering if you managed to
    get the rsync server to work...it still gives me the same error
    message I received
    the last time I tried.

    Cheers and thanks!
    Christopher