I am a Galaxy noob trying to write a Galaxy tool that needs to employ the
python-irodsclient module.  I can install it on my laptop via pip.  But I am
trying to make it available to Galaxy via planemo.  Apparently, this module is
not available in the conda channels.  How else can I satisfy my dependency?
Thanks for any and all help.

- Cris