Dear Galaxy Community,

I am a Ph.D. student working on Plasmodium Genome. My project mainly focuses on
short  Amplicon sequence using Miseq platform and I have a total of 200 primers
designed for targeted 200 loci on 14 chromosomes.  I would like to ask you
which pipeline would be better to do demultiplex 200 primers/ sample for 96
samples (output from MiSeq),  quality filter, mapping reads and variant calling
simultaneously. Since the majority of current pipelines (GATK and others) are
designed for large reads and diploid organism like human. Any suggestion or
comment highly appreciated for my data (short millions of multiplexed reads for
a haploid organism)...

With Regards,

Abe