Hi

I have no solution for you so far. However, I recommend to have a closer look at the entries in the 'galaxy_user' table for the users which work, and the users which don't work. In particular, check for 'email' and 'username' whether they are exactly the same as in your accounts provider.

I assume, you have galaxy users, which have been using galaxy before you switched to external authentication?

Or have you used authentication through apache before?

Regards, Hans-Rudolf