Hi Björn,

thanks, so I just change the format to svg? or is there more to do?
The output appears to be empty?

Cheers Jochen

On 07.02.2017 13:34, Björn Grüning wrote:
> Hi Jochen,
>
> svg is supported, see here:
>
> https://github.com/galaxyproject/galaxy/blob/dev/config/datatypes_conf.xml.sample#L282
>
> Cheers,
> Bjoern
>
> Am 07.02.2017 um 12:45 schrieb Jochen Bick:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm working on a tool that will have svg as an output file. Is this data
>> type already established? If not how do I start?
>>
>> Cheers Jochen

ETH Zurich
*Jochen Bick*
Animal Physiology
Institute of Agricultural Sciences
Postal address: Universitätstrasse 2 / LFW B 58.1
Office: Tannenstrasse 1 / TAN D 6.2
8092 Zurich, Switzerland

Phone +41 44 632 28 25
jochen.b...@usys.ethz.ch <mailto:jochen.b...@usys.ethz.ch>