Sorry for the delay in responding - are you sure this is due to a
change in Galaxy and not a configuration difference between your
development and production server?

This line:

[Thu Aug 18 15:33:48 2016] [error] [client 192.168.29.12]
(13)Permission denied: xsendfile: cannot open file:
/softs/bioinfo/galaxy-prod/database/files/000/dataset_19.dat, referer:
http:

Makes it seem like the problem is a Unix permission usage. What are
the permissions for this file?

ls -lsah softs/bioinfo/galaxy-prod/database/files/000/dataset_19.dat

It is probably owned by the Galaxy user right? If the user that the
apache server runs as does not match this could definitely explain the
problem. You'll want to make sure that the apache user is the Galaxy
user or more realistically that the apache user belongs to the group
that "owns" those files - perhaps a "galaxy" group. In this second
case - you'll also need to make sure Galaxy files are group readable.

-John