I have observed that when I upload a file with CRLF line endings into Galaxy
and then later download it, the endings have changed to UNIX (LF only).  I also
observed that an uploaded file containing CR only line endings in Galaxy
downloads to a file again with LF only line endings.  These file types are txt.
 Just want to confirm - does Galaxy scrub line endings?

- Cris