This is bizarre...our production server is on 16.04 and the old UI is no longer installed.

On 03/01/2017 06:03 PM, D K wrote:
Hi Hans,

I'm running 16.10. If I'm not mistaken, the old Data Library interface
is still accessible in the Admin menu isn't it? I have the same issue
when navigating to a Data Library either from the Admin or Shared Data
links. I also tried this in 16.07 with the same result.  If it makes a
difference, I'm using PostgreSQL and Apache.

Dwight

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 11:47 PM, Hans-Rudolf Hotz <h...@fmi.ch