Hi Matthias,

it is supposed to open an iframe in the right panel with view of MTS
categories for browsing. Do you see a warning icon in the right of your
browser's URL bar? I think I saw this before when there was https/https
mismatch. How does your config/tool_sheds_conf.xml look like? Do you see
any errors/warnings in the browser's JS console?

Martin