Hello Timo

For our production setups I've used the htpasswd mechanism as a simple way to protect the reports from unauthorised access. The details for doing this using nginx are part of the write up here:

http://galacticengineer.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/exposing-galaxy-reports-via-nginx-in.html

HTH

Best wishes

Peter