Dear galaxy-dev,

as a follow-up to my own question I have just implemented a little python script that syncs groups, group membership and to some extent also users from a LDAP server to a galaxy server.

I have put this on github:

https://github.com/bernt-matthias/galaxy-group-sync

I would be happy about any comments and suggestions.

Cheers,
Matthias