Hi Matthias

This is great! Thank you very much for sharing this with the community.

I hope I will find time to test this with our server soon.

Regards, Hans-Rudolf

On 03/30/2017 01:24 PM, Matthias Bernt wrote:
Dear galaxy-dev,

as a follow-up to my own question I have just implemented a little
python script that syncs groups, group membership and to some extent
also users from a LDAP server to a galaxy server.

I have put this on github:

https://github.com/bernt-matthias/galaxy-group-sync

I would be happy about any comments and suggestions.

Cheers,
Matthias