Hi everyone,

I'm observing a very odd problem that presumably has something to do
with upgrading to Galaxy 17.01 on Friday. Since then, the "Execute"
button on the CrossMap tools (from yhoogstrate) does nothing. Upon
checking the server logs and the firefox console it looks like there's
not even a request sent to Galaxy when a user clicks on the "Execute"
button. I recall that the tools worked before, so I can only presume
that this is related to the upgrade to 17.01. Has anyone observed
anything similar or have suggestions regarding where to start
debugging this? I'll note that the user that reported this has tried
multiple browsers (firefox and safari) with the same result (nothing
happening) in both.

Devon
--
Devon Ryan, Ph.D.