Hello all,

I have a local instance of galaxy version 15.03.1 (this is needed by IRIDA
tool).

I have retrieved datasets associated with a history using Bioblend.
I want to confirm, if the history id used in get_histories(hid) or
show_history(hid) is stored in the database? I have tried searching the entire
database by mysqldump, and couldn't find such values in it.
Where else is this id stored and will this be deleted periodically?

Appreciate your help!

Thanks,
Aarthi