Dear galaxy-dev list,

I have problems to install package_openbabel. The problem seems to be that cmake is not found during installation.

The documentation also states that: "Compiling OpenBabel requires g++ and CMake 2.4+"

My question is: Does this refer to cmake installed on the system or in galaxy (since there is also package_cmake_3_2_3)?

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Matthias