Hi Matthias,

if you are installing repositories that still rely on the old
traditional Galaxy system you need to have a few packages installed
locally, see this list:

https://galaxyproject.org/toolshed/package-recipes/

However, we have now a new dependency system in Galaxy, that is build
on-top of conda and most of the Cheminformatic tools have been ported to
Conda already. Which version of Galaxy are you running?

But maybe I have also not pushed the latest changes to the toolshed
which I have been working on github :(

Ciao,
Bjoern