Hi Galaxy developers,
we are trying to get notebooks to run on our production server, with half
success: we can get jupyter to load, and it does access the history, but
notebooks uploaded to history do not load, and any modification to the
notebook provided can be saved but do not show up when the notebook is
re-opened.

we're running NGINX and have SSL certs in place.

Any idea how to fix this?
Thanks
Cris