Dear list,

I was thinking about implementing the job resubmission feature for drmaa.

I hope that I can simplify the job configuration for our installation (and probably others as well) by escalating through different queues (or ressource limits). Thereby I hope to reduce the number of special cases that I need to take care.

I was wondering if there are others

- who are also interested in this feature and want to join? I would try to give this project a head start in the next week.

- that may have started to work on this feature or just started to think about it and want to share code/experience

Best,
Matthias