De : Nicola Soranzo [mailto:nicola.sora...@gmail.com] De la part de Nicola
Soranzo
Envoyé : jeudi 15 juin 2017 16:44
À : SAPET, Frederic <frederic.sa...@biogemma.com>; Fernandez Edgar
<edgar.fernan...@umontreal.ca>; galaxy-...@bx.psu.edu
Objet : Re: [galaxy-dev] new installation galaxy-17.05 - Uncaught error.

Hi Edgar, Frederic,
if you are using Apache as proxy for your Galaxy server, then you should
probably add

AllowEncodedSlashes NoDecode

to your Apache config, see
https://galaxyproject.org/admin/config/apache-proxy/#allow-encoded-slashes-in-urls

Cheers,
Nicola

On 15/06/17 15:35, SAPET, Frederic wrote:
Hi

Same for me.
But It looks like to be related with tools installed via the toolshed (Ie :
bedtools, emboss, blast+ suite...).
My own tools seem to be ok.

Just like you Edgar, nothing in the log...

Fred