Hi everyone,

I want to make some change for my local galaxy web, actually I can edit
galaxy_path/static/scripts/bundled/*.js directly.

It seems mako templates are used for galaxy, as well as many JavaScript
files, but I don't know how they work. So is there any introduce for how
mako and JavaScript files working in galaxy?

Thank you very much.

Steven