Hi,

I'm trying to run tests against my galaxy server.

I'm using:
./run_tests.sh --external_url my.server.example --external_master_key somekey

To my understanding, this should run functional tests against my server.
However, my server doesn't see any traffic at all.

I can log into my Galaxy Server, so at least some parts are running without
errors.
We're using version "origin/release_17.01" from the git repository on Debian 8.

Has anybody a good advice? Am I missing any environment variables?

Have a nice weekend,

        Gudrun Amedick

--
Gudrun Amedick