Hi Gwen,

I'm not the canonical source for slurm-drmaa, although development on the
original version has slowed and there haven't been any releases since the
death of the previous principal maintainer at the PoznaƄ Supercomputing and
Networking Center. Since I have become a sort of partial maintainer of it
over the years, I had long wanted to properly import the SVN repository
from PSNC and clean up my fork in GitHub to make it easier for people to
use and preserve the development history.

Your email finally compelled me to get around to it, and you should see
that https://github.com/natefoo/slurm-drmaa is in a friendlier state now.
Most notably, the default (master) branch is now the updated version of
slurm-drmaa, and I have posted a 1.2.0 development pre-release tarball
under the releases section, meaning that it's no longer necessary to
install/run the GNU autotools to generate the configure script or a source
tarball for the new as-yet-unreleased version.

I have recently been in touch with the current maintainer at PSNC, and he
is still planning to make a new release, so I am not going to make an
"official" release at this time (it's not my project, after all), but I
have tried to make it easier to use my fork in the meantime.

Thanks,
--nate