I’m running Galaxy on a CentOS6 server, and thus I don’t have the required version of Postgres available to use Nate’s |scripts/pgcleanup.py| script. One major addition in that script is to cleanup old exported history files. Does anyone have any advice, tips, (or scripts) that would help me clean those up?

In general, I’m running into disk issues with my Galaxy server and I’d like to try and tighten up disk usage where ever I can. Thanks in advance.

​

--
Lance Parsons - Scientific Programmer
Carl C. Icahn Laboratory - Room 136