Hi everyone,
I am currently working on a visualization plugin and I would like to have
access from this plugin to multiple history datasets. I managed so far to view
all the history dataset in the console with the following commands :
var query =
'/api/histories/'+'${trans.security.encode_id(trans.history.id)}/contents?details=all';
$.ajax({url: query, dataType : 'json', async: false, success:
function(data){console.log(data);}});
Data is an array containing history dataset objects. However, it contains all
the history datasets, even those that were deleted and deleted permanently from
the disk. I can filter data according to the boolean purged attribute of each
dataset to get only the datasets visible to the user, but I was wondering if
there was a quicker and more efficient way to do this by getting only the "not
deleted" history datasets with the query?
Thanks in advance for your answer(s),
Cheers and have a nice day!
Lisa