On 11 August 2017 at 14:33, Lachlan Musicman <data...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hola,
>
> We are attempting to install Galaxy, from git, version 17.05
>
> We largely have it installed, but seem to be falling over at the
> installation of dependencies.
>
> In particular, conda via Galaxy can't find Gnuplot 4.6, and the conda
> libraries don't show a gnuplot < 5.x
>
> The error:

FWIW, we eventually found the problem and solution -
http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/Problem-with-installing-tools-using-Conda-td4670590.html

It was identical. Looks like there is a rogue supervisord online tutorial
out there that people are want to follow.

cheers
L.

------
"The antidote to apocalypticism is *apocalyptic civics*. Apocalyptic civics
is the insistence that we cannot ignore the truth, nor should we panic
about it. It is a shared consciousness that our institutions have failed
and our ecosystem is collapsing, yet we are still here — and we are
creative agents who can shape our destinies. Apocalyptic civics is the
conviction that the only way out is through, and the only way through is
together. "

*Greg Bloom* @greggish
https://twitter.com/greggish/status/873177525903609857