As it was already mention, about the filtering we presented at Baltimore this
project : https://github.com/abims-sbr/galaxy-blastprivate
<https://github.com/abims-sbr/galaxy-blastprivate>

And about the report, we also have something about that
:https://github.com/abims-sbr/galaxy-blastvisu
<https://github.com/abims-sbr/galaxy-blastvisu>

But shame on us, there is a lot of dust on them.
Although, if we can build a little group around this project, we are stil
interesting in. Our goal was also to drop out our W3Blast server.

Gildas

Gildas Le Corguillé - Bioinformatician/Bioanalyste

Plateform ABiMS (Analyses and Bioinformatics for Marine Science)
http://abims.sb-roscoff.fr <http://abims.sb-roscoff.fr/>

Member of the Workflow4Metabolomics project
http://workflow4metabolomics.org <http://workflow4metabolomics.org/>

Station Biologique de Roscoff - UPMC/CNRS - FR2424
Place Georges Teissier 29680 Roscoff FRANCE
tel: +33 2 98 29 23 81