Hello Christopher,

this is a longstanding bug that we recently fixed (initial description
https://github.com/galaxyproject/galaxy/issues/3519, fix
https://github.com/galaxyproject/galaxy/pull/4610 ),
This will be included in galaxy release 17.09, but the fix has also been
backported to relaese 16.10 and newer. If you update your galaxy instance
to the
latest commit this problem should be gone.

Best,
Marius