This looks like the issue I’ve recently seen as well - I just discussed this
with @bgruening on gitter - https://gitter.im/galaxy-iuc/iuc.  I’m using a
work-around of creating the __deeptools conda env manually.  In my case, I’m
not installing the whole suite, just the bamCoverage tool from the TS -
https://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/bgruening/deeptools_bam_coverage/5d11599b8a7d.
  My work-around is to create the conda env manually:

$conda create -n __deeptools@2.5.1 deep tools=2.5.1

This env is created in the conda environment outside of Galaxy, so I just copy
it to the conda environment I’ve configured for Galaxy.  This works, but it
seems there is some issue with the installation from the TS, so perhaps a more
ling term fix is needed.

On Oct 2, 2017, at 8:59 AM, julie dubois