Dear list,

thanks for giving me a workaround for yesterdays conda problem. Today I got a new one:

I tried to install RSeQC which installs (including the dependencies) without reporting an error in the galaxy admin UI.

But actually the package is not installed, e.g. infer_experiment.py can not be found in the environment. When I check the galaxy logs I find the following:

`Installing conda-forge::wheel-0.30.0-py_1 requires a minimum conda version of 4.3.`

Can I safely update conda to version 4.3? Galaxy's conda FAQ https://docs.galaxyproject.org/en/master/admin/conda_faq.html suggests 4.2.13?

Is the successful reporting of the installation a bug?

Cheers,
Matthias

Matthias Bernt
Bioinformatics Service
Molekulare Systembiologie (MOLSYB)
Helmholtz-Zentrum für Umweltforschung GmbH - UFZ/
Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research GmbH - UFZ
Permoserstraße 15, 04318 Leipzig, Germany
Phone +49 341 235 482296,
m.be...@ufz.de, www.ufz.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Leipzig
Registergericht/Registration Office: Amtsgericht Leipzig
Handelsregister Nr./Trade Register Nr.: B 4703
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: MinDirig Wilfried Kraus
Wissenschaftlicher Geschäftsführer/Scientific Managing Director:
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Georg Teutsch
Administrative Geschäftsführerin/ Administrative Managing Director:
Prof. Dr. Heike Graßmann