That doesn't change anything, I also using Galaxy within docker.

On 10/18/2017 06:27 PM, Deepak Tanwar wrote:
I am using Galaxy via Docker.

On Oct 18, 2017, at 11:51 AM, Devon Ryan <dprya...@gmail.com <mailto:dprya...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Assuming you don't have galaxy set to clean up job working directories upon failure, have a look at the tool_script.sh in that directory and see if you can discern the issue. Also check the conda activation log file (under working/ I think) in that directory to see if it has anything useful.

Devon