Hello,

I'm working on adding a feature to blend4j (java interface to the Galaxy
API) to access Galaxy Tool Data Tables. My repository is here:

https://github.com/dfornika/blend4j/tree/tool-data-client

I'm working on a method that deletes entries from Galaxy Tool Data Tables,
but I'm having some trouble with the API calls.

How can I construct a DELETE api call on an entry in a Tool Data Table? For
example, how could I delete hg38 from the "igv_broad_genomes" tool data
table (using Postman or curl or whatever HTTP client)? Specifically, how do
I pass the extra argument(s) besides the table name (id) that goes in the
URL?

In bioblend, we pass "a “|” separated list of column contents, there must
be a value for all the columns of the data table"
https://bioblend.readthedocs.io/en/latest/api_docs/galaxy/all.html#bioblend.galaxy.tool_data.ToolDataClient.delete_data_table

I can see the "igv_broad_genomes" tool data table when I send a GET request:

GET /api/tool_data/igv_broad_genomes
{
    "model_class": "TabularToolDataTable",
    "name": "igv_broad_genomes",
    "columns": [
        "name",
        "url",
        "value"
    ],
    "fields": [
        [
            "A. baumannii str. ATCC",
            "
http://s3.amazonaws.com/igv.broadinstitute.org/genomes/ABaumannii_ATCC_17978.genome
",
            "ABaumannii_ATCC_17978"
        ],
        [
            "A. baumannii str. AYE",
            "
http://s3.amazonaws.com/igv.broadinstitute.org/genomes/ABaumannii_AYE_uid61637.genome
",
            "ABaumannii_AYE_uid61637"
        ],
        ...(removed for brevity)...
        [
            "Human hg38",
            "
http://s3.amazonaws.com/igv.broadinstitute.org/genomes/hg38.genome";,
            "hg38"
        ],
        ...(removed for brevity)...
    ]
}

The closest I've got is to send this:

DELETE /api/tool_data/igv_broad_genomes
{
"values": "Human hg38\thttp://
s3.amazonaws.com/igv.broadinstitute.org/genomes/hg38.genome\thg38"
}

I get the same JSON description of the original Tool Data Table, including
hg38:

{