I could do that but it would mean that no-one could install the tool from the
toolshed without also installing this package.

Maybe I just need to hack this together.

Steve

—
Department of Computing, Macquarie University
http://web.science.mq.edu.au/~cassidy

On 7 Dec 2017, at 6:59 pm, Hans-Rudolf Hotz <h...@fmi.ch<mailto:h...@fmi.ch>>