Dear peter,

thanks for your comments. I tried to update:

`planemo shed_update --shed_target testtoolshed`

But planemo also complains about non existent repository:

```
Repository [fasta_regex_finder] does not exist in the targeted Tool Shed.
Failed to update repository 'fasta_regex_finder' as it does not exist on the test Tool Shed
```

Cheers,
Matthias