Hi,

I have a question regarding the layout of each tool. I would like to use
the same layout (same xml file) like inside galaxy to build a standalone
webpage for a database. Is it possible to convert or use the xml file
outside galaxy? My problem is that I have no idea how the xml file get
interpreted inside galaxy to generate the interface of a galaxy tool.

thanks in advance Jochen