Hello

I try to use the from_dataset param.
I have a tabular file with two columns : sequence and ids

I would like to let users select some sequences, based on the ids.

    <param name="seq" type="select" size="120" optional="false" multiple="true"
label="Choose your sequences">
        <options from_dataset="target">
            <column name="name" index="1"/>
            <column name="value" index="0"/>
        </options>
    </param>

But I would like to be able to access not only the sequences data, but also the
ids.
In the <command>  tag :
name=$seq.name : it give me "seq", the name of my parameter
value=$seq.value : it gives me "atcgatcga,tagctacgatcg,aatctactacta", that's
fine.

I would like to print the id of each sequence.
Is it possible ?

Thank you.

Fred

---