I stand corrected. Looking closer, there are conda packages
for both Python 2 and 3, e.g.

https://anaconda.org/conda-forge/biopython/files

However, in this case you're asking for an older Biopython
which has to date not been packaged in conda-forge or
bioconda, so I presume in Marius example it comes from
PyPI via pip?

Peter