Hi Matthias,

nothing really fancy for usegalaxy.eu but we maintain this repo here:

https://github.com/usegalaxy-eu/usegalaxy-eu-tools

We have agreed on a set of labels and lint the tools against this white list. The tools are installed automatically with ephemeris.

Quotas are managed manually to a large degree, as we do not have that many different once.

Cheers,
Bjoern