Hi list,

I use Anaconda2-5.2.0-Linux-x86_64.sh and galaxy release_18.05 for my local
galaxy, but I found it was too slow to open the web pages. The release_17.09 on
the same server is much faster.

I can see some limit when release_18.05 start:
your processes number limit is 4096 your memory page size is 4096 bytes
detected max file descriptor number: 65535 !!! no /etc/mime.types file found
!!! lock engine: pthread robust mutexes
Is this related to my problem? or which options could I set ? Thank you.

Steven