Thanks Björn!

So it is a job_conf thing rather than a dependency manager config thing?

>From the job_conf.xml example I am not clear how it expects to find the
container images? How is the search path configured, what naming scheme is
used for containers? And does it "pull" containers automatically (like the
conda dependency manager does) or should I pre-populate the system with
container images?

Thanks,
Peter